Terms and Conditions of DirektWire
First off:- before you can send money on our platform you must register for to be a member of Direkt Wire (DW) and during our registration process we ask for your ID as a verification method. This is because as a financial institution we must know our customer, that is we know who is making a transfer with us.
1. Sending money facts: the name on your bank account or card should be same as the name or match your name on Direkt Wire.
Joint account Holders: unfortunately, we currently do accept funds from joint account holders. But we look forward to providing a solution in the future.
2. Sending your money: to pay for your transfer, we have three payment methods which are as follows:
- Account transfer – when you choose accounts transfer as a payment method while inputting your transfer details, you would be given a DW local account to pay into. Upon making the transfer be sure to quote the transfer reference number for example: RAXXXXXXXXXXXX, this would enable us to trace your transfer quickly and make payment to your beneficiary.
- Debit or credit card transfer: this is the fastest method of processing your transfer, but for this method we are highly critical to ensure that the card details provided matches your account details with DW. Therefore, do ensure that a debit or credit card you use is yours and the name on the card matches the card details. For this transfer we make use of secure trading which is PCIDSS compliant and 3D secure to give you additional assurance that your details are safe.
- Sofort Banking: payments can be made to DW via Sofort Banking. Sofort enables direct payments vis online banking. Therefore, it helps you make payments the easy way with your own online banking details – fast and direct. And for us it is also a means of payment as fast as using a debit or credit card, and it is also safe and secure, for more information visit www.sofort.com
3. Use correct details in your profile: when you setup your profile make use as much as possible your correct details, your full name (your phone number, email and address or correspondence address details should be as correct as possible. name on your bank account or card should be same as the name or match your name on Direkt Wire.
4. No cash or cheque – DW is a fully online business, and therefore we cannot accept or send out cash or cheques. You can use us to send money from a bank account to a bank account.